By giving you free ideas for easy crafts for kids, games and fun activities.
A source of inspiration to get your toddler or preschooler busy…and to keep them that way!
Kids aged 1-5 years are easy to entertain. This is the age where the simplest activity can stimulate wonder, excitement and amazement about life.
Enhance your toddler or preschooler’s imagination by getting back to basics.
Getting Back To Basics
Get back to enjoying the simple – and free things in life.
- enjoying a yummy picnic in the park
- making mud pies and other messy but easy crafts for kids
- the feeling of sand between toes
- collecting coloured leaves and funny shaped sticks in the backyard
- smelling the roses on a walk around the block
- cloud watching while lying on the grass
- star gazing at night
- splashing in a puddle of water
- kicking a ball or simple kids games
- hand and feet printing with brightly coloured paint
- playing hide and seek
- blowing bubbles and other outdoor fun activities for kids
- colouring in pretty pictures
- easy crafts using toilet paper rolls
- The list really goes on and on…
The best part of all…us Mums (and Dads) can get in on the action too! Make the most of this precious time and share in the laughter and the bliss of what life is to a child…
The Importance of Play
Play is critical to the healthy growth and development of children. As children play they learn about themselves and the world around them.
Play helps children to learn and develop:
- Cognitive/Intellectual: problem solving skills, enhance memory, improve attention span and thinking
- Social skills: cooperate, negotiate, take turns and play by the rules
- Physical skills: fine and gross motor skills as well as developing muscles and physical strength
- Language skills: effective communication and self-expression
Simple Play Ideas for Kids
Here you will find simple play ideas for your toddler or preschooler – that will accelerate their growth and development and stimulate their imagination and creativity.
Easy to do ideas that are not only cheap or FREE – but fun and engaging as well.
- Kids Crafts – Ideas for easy crafts for kids using mostly recyclable & natural materials – painting, drawing, coloring in, paper mache, & kids craft projects…
- Fun Activities – Easy activity ideas for children. Get your toddler or preschooler busy with play dough, clay, plaster of paris, blocks, dress up’s, making music, cubby houses, bath time, story time, indoor and outdoor fun activities for kids…
- Kids Games – Easy to play games ideas to get your child’s body and brain active including – ball, balloon, sports, pool, car, night, pretend and online games…
- Science Experiments – Science experiments and projects introducing toddlers and preschoolers to the amazing world of science and discovery…
- Kids Cooking – Stimulate your child’s sense of taste and share in their delight as they cook up yummy treats and experiment with kitchen utensils…
- Kids Gardening – A great way to get children outdoors and involved in growing fresh fruits and vegetables for the family table, or simply to help out with the weeding…
- Kids Traveling Traveling with kids can be challenging, but here are easy ideas to make the journey as well as the destination more enjoyable…including easy crafts ideas to do in the car
- Rainy Days Toddlers or Preschoolers will anticipate those – used to be boring – days with these ideas for – easy crafts for kids, games and fun activities…
The Site Guide provides you with information on how to use and get the most out of this site.
Get Your FREE Report: “10 Must Have Things…
..for Kids Crafts to Instantly Get Your Toddler or Preschooler Busy”
This is the report that every parent with a toddler or preschooler needs. Sign up to get this report for free right now. You will also get the free Kids Crafts Rag monthly ezine packed full of new and easy crafts, games and fun activities ideas for toddlers and preschoolers. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Yes! Please send me my free “10 Must Have Things for Kids Crafts…to Instantly Get Your Toddler or Preschooler Busy” Report, plus the
Free “Kids Crafts Rag” Ezine.
Don’t Miss Out on Newly Added Ideas – Subscribe to the Crafty Child Blog…
…and Get All The Updates Instantly
The Crafty Child Blog is a mini-guide keeping you up-to-date with all the new ideas for: Easy Crafts for Kids, Games and Fun Activities as soon as they get added to the site.